The PBH series offers all the classic features of a heavy duty gearbox - efficiency, compactness and reliability, combined with universality, ease of application and low maintenance.
- Sizes: 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 320, 355
- Train of gears: 1, 2, 3 and 4 stages for parallel helical reducers - 2, 3 and 4 stages for bevel helical reducers.
- Nominal output torque 78.000 Nm (n1= 1500 rpm)
- Available input versions: P – with bell coupling, I – with male input shaft
- Available output versions:Gears and pinions in 16CrMo4, 15NiCr13,17CrNiMo6 hardened and casehardened steelReduction ratios between 1,25 and 760
- HC - Hollow low speed shaft with keyway ,
- HL - Hollow low speed shaft with shrink disk ,
- HS - Splined hollow low speed shaft ,
- CS - Cylindrical solid low speed shaft ,
- SS - Splined solid low speed shaft ,
- CD - Cylindrical double extended solid low speed shaft ,
- SD - Splined double extended solid low speed shaft
- Cases in 200 UNI ISO 185 cast iron
- Electrostatically paint with epoxy polyester powder, minimum dry thickness 80 microns. Blue color RAL 5010